We took Katie for her first swim last weekend. She didn't seem to mind. Here we are trying out our new swimsuits. I think she was a little confused when we got home and gave her "another" bath.
I have been thinking about you guys lately, and then I get your little Katie's announcement! Congratulations she is darling! I was so excited to see you have a blog as well, because blogging is my favorite thing! Check us out as well and now I will keep tabs on you! :)
So you finally took her swimming huh! Looks like she liked it too. I like her little swimsuit. So, where did you end up getting your swimsuit? It looks good. We will have to get together again sometime. I think we are going to be doing that lunch group thing again soon too. We will see.
4 comments:
Kimball and Jolene!
I have been thinking about you guys lately, and then I get your little Katie's announcement! Congratulations she is darling! I was so excited to see you have a blog as well, because blogging is my favorite thing! Check us out as well and now I will keep tabs on you! :)
So you finally took her swimming huh! Looks like she liked it too. I like her little swimsuit. So, where did you end up getting your swimsuit? It looks good. We will have to get together again sometime. I think we are going to be doing that lunch group thing again soon too. We will see.
Yeah! I can comment. Happy Day! She is such a doll. I love tiny baby suits! And yes were did you find yours? It's very cute also.
Also how do you make your pictures group like that? Instead of just one under another...
Post a Comment