Here are my birthday cakes. They are Angel Food Cake with yummy stuff in between the layers. One of them has pineapple and strawberries and the other one is chocolate peanut butter.

Kimball bought me an Ebelskiver pan for my birthday. This is Kimball's first time making them. Ebelskivers are like pancakes made in a ball and then rolled in butter and sugar. They are a long time tradition in my family. Yummy!
6 comments:
Those cakes look delicious. How did you get so lucky to get two cakes? Did you guys make both of them? Those ebilskivers look interesting too. I will have to try them out sometime. Hope you had a great Birthday and it sounds like you did. Happy Birthday!
Delicious I want some of all and some Amazing Cheese Cake. I want ot get one of those pans. Where do I go for that. Would like Bed, Bath and Beyond have it?
Jolene: Happy Birthday!! Home you had a great one. We still need to get together so I can oh and ah over Katie in person. :)
Æbleskivers. Enough said. If you are an Eastman you know what I mean.
Happy belated Birthday! This is Kimball's cousin, Caitlin. We read your blog a lot! Katie is so cute! Our blog is private but I'll invite you guys to read it!
Happy Birthday Jolene!
Post a Comment