Katie has really taken on the role as big sister. She helps me all the time. I saw her go get a burp cloth and wipe Anna's bubbles off her mouth. It was so cute. Katie tells me all the time that she is going to school. She even packs one of her purses. We had "school" one day while I was feeding Anna. She said she wanted me to be the teacher. (That's not too hard to pretend.) We sang some songs and then she drew on one of her notepads then we read a story. Here are some other things she likes to do.
She loves picnics at the park. We found a park with swings and ducks. That's really all she needs. It's not your eyes, the pictures are fuzzy. I didn't realize it until I downloaded these pictures. Katie has been using the camera lately.


We went to a birthday party for one of her friends. I was so happy that they were painting. She has been asking to do that for months now, but I have not had the energy to get them out. She painted a cement mixer. It was a Bob the Builder theme. She was also very excited about the hat they got. When I told her that we were going to Andrew's birthday party, she said, "where's my hat?" (meaning birthday hat).

She loves picnics at the park. We found a park with swings and ducks. That's really all she needs. It's not your eyes, the pictures are fuzzy. I didn't realize it until I downloaded these pictures. Katie has been using the camera lately.
We went to a birthday party for one of her friends. I was so happy that they were painting. She has been asking to do that for months now, but I have not had the energy to get them out. She painted a cement mixer. It was a Bob the Builder theme. She was also very excited about the hat they got. When I told her that we were going to Andrew's birthday party, she said, "where's my hat?" (meaning birthday hat).

No comments:
Post a Comment