Saturday, January 15, 2011

Our new addition

Anna was born Jan 9, 2011. She was 7 lbs 10 oz and 21" long. We are so happy to have her here. Here are some of our favorite pictures.







Katie finding a lot of exciting things in the hospital room. These are her binoculars.

5 comments:

Cara Jones said...

She is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! We will be moving back to AZ on the 31st- Yippy :-)

Congratulations!!!!!!

Despain Family said...

Yep, she's a Carpenter! She's so cute. Looks like Katie's having fun with her! Let me know when I can come see you!

Jaylynn said...

She is so cute! Congrats! I bet they are going to have a lot of fun together!

The Nelson Clan said...

Hey Congratulations!
It's been a while since I have been on you blog and I guess I picked the right time to do it. That is so excited. Your baby was born just a couple of days after Aubrie's baby too (Kai's sister). Not that it really matters to you guys but I thought it was cool. Are you guys adjusting to everything pretty well? I guess life has just gotten away with us, we haven't talked in forever. Hope everything went ok with the GI with Katie and Kimball was able to find a job after graduating. I think those were the last things we heard about you guys. Anyway, I thought I would let you know that we are also expecting. I am due in June, but we don't know what it is yet. The baby was being too modest as the ultrasound tech put it. Hope you guys are doing great!

CeeJ said...

Congratulations!!!! oh they are so precious when they are that age!! Just so little!!!