Thursday, September 9, 2010

Naptime

Katie's nap has been slowly dwindling over the past couple of months. And since the big girl bed, they are really almost gone. Yesterday I didn't even try to put her down. At 3:00 she asked for a snack. She was sitting at the table eating her pretzels and I was working in the kitchen. I glanced over to see how she was doing. Her head was bobbing all over the place and her eyes were closed. Obviously asleep, however, she was still eating her pretzels. I even tried to pry the last few out of her hands and she pulled her hand away head still bobbing and eyes closed. She did eat the remaining pretzels. Her last faint words as I put her down were "pacci, pac...ci, pac..." and gone.

1 comment:

Despain Family said...

So, not done with nap time yet, huh? lol. When can we get together with you guys?