Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sewing

I was certainly not the one who was chosen "most likely to sew" in my family. But here I am sewing. I have an older sewing machine and we haven't always been the best of friends. However, my mom and sister-in-law inspired me and I decided one day to plug it in again. Then I threaded it and then tested it out. Here are the projects I have finished.

A very easy dress with no zippers, buttons, or 4-H judging.
An extremely easy skirt and flower.
My moms bandana aprons that we use almost every day. Love them!

2 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Those look great! What pattern did you use for the dress? I've got some fabric I've been wanting to make into a dress for Madie and that is just what I had in mind!

Despain Family said...

That's so great, Jolene. Those outfits are cute. My sewing machine sits on the shelf in Andy's closet and that's where it may stay for a while! Kudos! They are adorable.