Katie and I got to go to Idaho to visit family. Unfortunately, Kimball had school and couldn't come. The highlight of the trip was, well besides grandma and grandpa, the snow. She still isn't sure what to think of it. But she had a great time on the sled with Papa. The have attached a rope to the sled so it's easy to pull the little kids around the yard.
She was investigating the snowman and realized her hand was cold and wet.
My parents have also acquired a few sets of cross country skis over the years. It's been a long time but I made it around without falling. The snowshoes on the other hand I wasn't so lucky. It turns out the polls really are important. My brother is behind me ready to catch me if I fall or run over me one of the two.

No comments:
Post a Comment