Monday, September 28, 2009

New background

Katie and I were looking at new backgrounds and this one with the owl came up. Katie got SO excited. She has this thing for owls. I have no idea where it came from. She brings me all the books that have owls in them (which it turns out there are quite a few at our house) and says "owl". It's fun to hear all of her words. Here are a few of my favorites that she says:
What is it
Oh wow
owl
It's daddy (whenever we see something of his)
I love you

1 comment:

Breanne said...

Oh my word, I can't believe how grown up Katie is. So cute her talking and playing the piano. Sorry I mistyped your e-mail. Does it work now? I miss you and wish that we came down more often. I am still bummed it didn't work to see you in June or whenever it was we were there. How are you liking your house and such? Hope you are hving a great fall :)