I know I'm a little behind. During our trip to Idaho we got to go to the Idaho Falls Zoo. It's pretty small, but that's nice for Katie who really doesn't want to be at the zoo all day. We had a great time. Here she is with her 2 cousins. Loving that she gets to be with the girls.

She LOVED the petting zoo. There were only goats. All she wanted was to touch them. She's not afraid of a lot of things. I guess that's good and bad.

Uncle Ryan is helping the girls brush the goats.

At one point we saw a peacock just wandering around.

Just trying to be one of the girls.

Fun picture of Halle and Abbie.

She LOVED the petting zoo. There were only goats. All she wanted was to touch them. She's not afraid of a lot of things. I guess that's good and bad.
Uncle Ryan is helping the girls brush the goats.
At one point we saw a peacock just wandering around.
Just trying to be one of the girls.
Fun picture of Halle and Abbie.

No comments:
Post a Comment