Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New House!!!

For those who don't know we have been trying to buy a house. 3 appraisals and 3 weeks past the close date and we have a house! We have the keys and everything. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths; a large great room and a large kitchen. We are excited to have enough space for our stuff finally. The house is in Queen Creek. A little far for Kimball, but it will work out. More pictures to come once we get in.

This is probably our favorite room in the house.

5 comments:

jamirclark said...

I swear that house is on our street! (our old one we just moved off of.) Is it on Payton? Where are you guys living?

CeeJ said...

YEAH!!! You're finally in a house! I'm sad that I won't be seeing you in my parents' ward as often! That was fun! But... it's good you have your own place to live!
CONGRATS!!

(*by the way- we're having a 6th ward reunion on July 11th at Bishop Arnett's house!) You should join Facebook so I can tell you these things!! :)

Jules said...

Hello, cousin! Congrats on your new house, that is ever so exciting!

Would you perhaps mind emailing me your new address so I can send you a wedding announcement? You can send it along to jc53@indiana.edu. Thanks so much!

The Nelson Clan said...

Wow, am I jealous or what! Brinley and I will have to come out and visit you guys. Although it may have to wait until after this summer. We have been pretty busy. So exciting though! I bet you guys just love it. Congrats!
Clarissa

Breanne said...

Yeah!!! We are so excited for you. I definatly want to see lots more pictures. Are the roads to and from Queen Creek better? I can hardly wait to have a house again. I can't stand it. We were sad that our trip down there was so packed and frazzled that we were not able to get together. Katie is so cute and I can't believe how big she is. I love the big kitchen. Lots of cheese cakes and Kimballiciousness will be made in that kitchen! We miss you guys. Talk to you soon.