Friday, September 19, 2008

Rice Cereal

Like many first time parents we have documented every step of our child's first experience eating rice cereal.


This is how we started:


Here we go, I'm not so sure about this.


What is this stuff?


And we are happy again now that we have the torture device (aka the spoon) and cereal all over our face:


*Just a note, she was much more accepting and tolerant the second time and not quite as funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like fun times. When we were in UT my grandparents garden was in full bloom too and it was so good, I can't wait to have one of our own someday! Katie is so cute. I love her in the bath that is so funny.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Hi Kimball and Jolene,

I was going through a stack of papers and found your cute baby announcement and blog info. My blog is private, so email me at princessbeckbug at gmail dot com for an invitation.